Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I am staying the week with my dad since my mother went down to Myrtle Beach with friends for a  long vacation.    I enjoy staying here because it allows me time to spend with my father, it is quiet, I don't have as many interruptions, and it is more fun cooking for two than for one.    So, I am going to try out some new recipe today with an old stand-by.   

The new recipe is:  Butternut Squash Bread Pudding, a recipe made by and given to me by my good friend Liz.   I loved it when she made it for us and I am going to see if I can reproduce the recipe tonight. 


I am going to serve this with an old favorite of mine, Pork Tenderloin and braised brussel sprouts on the side. 

Stats for the Week:
Wed (3/10/10):  My first speed workout with MIT.  10 minute warm up, (1000x4:35 with 1:1 work:rest)x5, 10 minute cool down
Thursday (3/11/10):  2700 swim, 40 minute run
Friday: rest day
Saturday:  13.3 mile run with MIT
Sunday:  5 mile run at Highbanks (easy run)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment