Monday, July 27, 2009

Kewpee Triathlon/Duathlon

All in all a good racing weekend for me and my friends. CT finishing the Lake Placid IM in under 12 hours was just icing on the cake! While he was in Lake Placid working on the IM, I traveled up to Lima, Ohio to do a Sprint Distance Tri with the rest of his family and some friends. The list of participants included: myself, Liz Brinkman (Lizzie on the Counter), Scott Brinkman, Jason Miller (Nemo), Kristen Huener Henny, and GS's wife Laura. I am happy to say that despite the 10-20 mph winds on the bike course, we all finished first in our age group categories!! Below is just a sampling of pictures that were taken at this wonderful little tri!

Pre-race photo

The ladies swim start - men were 3 minutes ahead


Kristen and I showing off our 1st place trophies



I got into a picture with Jason and Laura, as well




Last, I had to get one with Liz and Scott


Unofficial Results for the Day:
Total time: 1:40:30 min
500 meter swim: 8:15 min
18.5 mile bike: 1:04 min
5k run: 27 min
Transition time: few minutes
















No comments:

Post a Comment