Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend



  Besides a lot of exercise this weekend, CT and I actually got out of the house and went to a co-worker's wedding.  We didn't stay very long, but the Halloween themed wedding was very unique and I thought quite fun.   The wedding was costume optional; CT and I went as "wedding guests,"  original, I know.   We were met at the door by the grim reaper, there was a huge spider at the entry doorway, they had free masks and accesories to help "dress up" and there was even a table full of candy, complete with Halloween Bags so we could go "trick or treat."


Meghan and I decided to find some accesories since we didn't really wear costumes.  I managed to keep this awesome mask on for most of the evening! 


The bride, Diana, and her father at the start of the ceremony (which only took 20 minutes), complete with an authentic bag pipe player for the wedding march! 


The happy bride and groom, after they "tied the knot!" 


My stats for the week:
Monday:  hour ride
Tuesday:  3500 swim, 80 minute run
Wed: 30 mile ride, 20 minute run
Thurs: 80 minute run
Fri: 3500 swim (1:08:35)
Sat: 3 hour run (18 miles?)
Sun: 83 mile bike (6 hours), 50 minute run


No comments:

Post a Comment