Sunday, August 16, 2009

Century Ride

I hit another milestone today! Thanks to the FIT group I was able to complete my first century ride. 100 miles, on a bike, hilly course, in 90 degree weather. Not ideal, but I did it! I even had enough energy left to finish with a 15 minute transition run. Followed up with a celebration at Vaquero. Fajitas Suprema and 2 beers later, I am now ready for bed. The time on the clock says 7:38pm. No pictures today because once again, I left my camera at home!

Stats for the rest of the week:
Friday: rest
Saturday: 2 hour run
Sunday: 100 mile bike, 15 minute run

3 comments:

  1. Ann, I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work yesterday. Chris Conn told me a number of times this morning how strong he thought you looked.

    ReplyDelete